Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas




Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday, it's so much fun! This year i was very luck, got so many presents ( everything i asked for and more ), and even better: went to Oregon with my daddy for 5 days to visit my family, THAT WAS A LOT OF FUN! Thank you Santa! I also want to take a minute and thank everybody for all my presents: Mommy, daddy, tia Renata, tio Daniel, Izzy, Tia Claudia, Ingred,Terri, Dick, my grandparents, Tia Cassia,Fernando, Tio Marcelo,Tia Mimi, Uncle Dave, my cousins, Tia Tammi, uncle Ray, Ana Paula, Giane , thank you so much i loved all my presents! You are the best!

5 comments:

GAGNON said...

We are so happy that we have our family e friends to be part of this moment! We love you!

Ana Paula said...

Tambem adorei a festinha la em casa.
Que bom que voce gostou.
Voce e muito linda, educada e carinhosa. Merece muitos presentes de Santa no final do Ano.
Parabens Juju e continue sendo esta menina MARAVILHOSA que voce e.
Bjim.

Giane said...

Amei Telma....ela ta muito fofa...espero q ela continue assim e q seja uma menina muito feliz...bjus

Giane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WILSON FAMILY* said...

Hey Juju!
We love to spend time with you and the holidays is only one more excuse!!!
You are a loving little girl and we love you very much!
Continue assim meu amor!
Bjs
Tia Renata.